KitchenHelper


« Home

Kitchen Tips

This is going to be a blog dedicated to help young, novice cooks or the busy professionals to whip up non-fuss healthy meals everday.
The whole concept arose out of a conversation I had with Lalit. He suggested that I should write a blog about cooking tips and when I sat down to outline posibilities, I realized that I had lots of ideas - about make ahead meals, meals under 45 minutes, healthy cooking or serving a single ingredient in multiple ways. Then the germ evovled into how to cook single serving meals or economic shopping. The more I thought about this idea, the more firmly I believed this should be set up as a separate blog and so I did. I have also opened it to all - if you have a handy tip (or two) or some modified version of traditional recipe or a recipe handed down to you by your Mom or a good handy gadget to have, e-mail me and I will post it (with acknowledgement) on to the blog.
I will set up the first entry sometime this week- versatile use of an ingredient- so keep an eye out for the blog.

0 Responses to “Kitchen Tips”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 KitchenHelper | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.